You can contact us to discuss different possibilities and terms. Consult a Myken election expert to know more about online elections for enterprises and Myken Premium.
2. Myken's platform or your own election can not be hosted on your own servers or cloud network. Although you can request for a separate domain that is linked to your election, In case you needed a separate domain, Myken will purchase that domain for you and set DNS information, You may not have control over this domain's DNS or whois.
3. You can host the election on one of your subdomains, but your subdomain DNS must be pointed at the addresses Myken provides you.
4. If your election had too many participants, Myken may ask you to sign a contract for certain legal reasons that will be mentioned in that contract.
5. Myken will not take responsibility if your election was in any way illegal in your own country or to other people, You will be responsible for any mis-use of the system. Although people or participants can always report an election or send feedback to Myken about it. You may also read Myken's Terms of Service to know more.
6. If you announce yourself as an enterprise, Myken may ask you to proof you're authorised.
7. In case you had any questions about elections you may read "Myken's FAQ" or contact us to learn more.